Our hot air balloon ride starts from our launch site, on the edge of Siena. You will soon see Piazza del Campo, the famous medieval square where the “Palio di Siena” is held twice a year.
Depending on where the wind will carry us, we could fly right over the city and its fascinating medieval buildings, or, still with the view of the city in the background, we could admire the characteristic fields of Chianti if the breeze is blowing to the north, or again the sweet hills of Crete Senesi if we will be headed south/south-east.
In any ot these cases the experience will be unique and unforgettable!
What to do to fly with our hot air balloon over Siena
Flying over Siena with us is very easy.
- Book the flight filling the form below.
- Choose if you want a ride only for you or your group, or if you want to book one or more seats in a prearranged flight.
- Contact us
by telephone on +39 0550982059
or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org for any information you need and to define an hour of meeting the day of the flight.
- Meet us at the meeting point the morning of the ride and let’s start it!
Some pictures taken during our flights over Siena
Book your balloon ride over Siena
Read Before you book a flight
- If the Pilot has to cancel due to wind and/or weather or technical reasons, your flight will be rescheduled to the next mutually convenient day. No flight, no charge.
- If you cancel within one week, a cancellation charge of 25% of the total will be required-Your booking will be confirmed by submitting a credit card number as guarantee.
- As safety is our highest priority, pregnant women and/or persons who have a medical condition which could be aggravated in the event of a hard landing, will not be able to fly.
- You can pay by credit card or cash after flight.
- If, at your scheduled time to fly, you are no-call, no-show, your credit card will charged in full.
A few tips you need to know to enjoy your hot-air balloon flight:
- Do ensure you are fit to fly, for example you would not be able to fly with heart problems, back problems, if you were pregnant etc. Please check with your Doctor & flight operator if you are uncertain if you should fly in a balloon
- Children are allowed to fly over 7 years of age, or with parents written release of liability
- Do wear layers of clothes it is often quite cool in the early mornings in the Tuscan countryside
- Do wear flat and comfortable shoes (waterproof shoes are best as grass is often damp in the early mornings) and we may land in the middle of a huge field..
- The Pilot is in charge of the aircraft, please follow his instructions and do listen to the passenger briefing which includes safety information and your landing position requirements
- Do make sure you are on time – the balloon cannot wait for you!
- Do telephone the balloon passenger’s hot line (+39) 0550982059
or mobile (+39) 335 6233934 to get up to date information prior to your flight
- Passengers must telephone us the evening before the flight for final confirmation
- Do remember that about 80% of all balloon flights end up with the basket lying on it’s side – this is perfectly normal
- Do take a camera
- Do remember that ballooning is proven to be the safest form of aviation and…
Have a great flight!