Our hot air balloon flights over Florence launch from locations close to the River Arno. You will soon be able to see the city’s major sites as we rise up. Progressively the entire city and the surrounding hills will appear under your eyes. You will live a unique experience.
To make it easier for you to arrive to our launch site we can collect you from your hotel or another agreed meeting point and take you to the balloon launch site.
PLEASE NOTE: contrary to the flights over Chianti, Siena and San Gimignano, the flight over Florence is available only for max two people and only in the evening. Also, the balloon’s ride over Florence will be held only if conditions are particularly favorable. For these reasons it’s not always possible to organize it.
For further infos about our balloon’s rides over Florence please feel free to contact us.
What to do to fly with our hot air balloon over Florence
Flying over Florence with us is very easy.
- Book the flight filling the form below.
- Contact us
by telephone on +39 0558077940
or by e-mail at: email@example.com for any information you need and to define an hour of meeting the day of the flight.
- Arrange a meeting with us the morning of the ride and go together with us to the launch site!
Some pictures taken during our flights over Florence
Read Before you book a flight
- If the Pilot has to cancel due to wind and/or weather or technical reasons, your flight will be rescheduled to the next mutually convenient day. No flight, no charge.
- If you cancel within one week, a cancellation charge of 25% of the total will be required-Your booking will be confirmed by submitting a credit card number as guarantee.
- As safety is our highest priority, pregnant women and/or persons who have a medical condition which could be aggravated in the event of a hard landing, will not be able to fly.
- You can pay by credit card or cash after flight.
- If, at your scheduled time to fly, you are no-call, no-show, your credit card will charged in full.
A few tips you need to know to enjoy your hot-air balloon flight:
- Do ensure you are fit to fly, for example you would not be able to fly with heart problems, back problems, if you were pregnant etc. Please check with your Doctor & flight operator if you are uncertain if you should fly in a balloon
- Children are allowed to fly over 7 years of age, or with parents written release of liability
- Do wear layers of clothes it is often quite cool in the early mornings in the Tuscan countryside
- Do wear flat and comfortable shoes (waterproof shoes are best as grass is often damp in the early mornings) and we may land in the middle of a huge field..
- The Pilot is in charge of the aircraft, please follow his instructions and do listen to the passenger briefing which includes safety information and your landing position requirements
- Do make sure you are on time – the balloon cannot wait for you!
- Do telephone the balloon passenger’s hot line (+39) 055 8077940
or mobile (+39) 335 6233934 to get up to date information prior to your flight
- Passengers must telephone us the evening before the flight for final confirmation
- Do remember that about 80% of all balloon flights end up with the basket lying on it’s side – this is perfectly normal
- Do take a camera
- Do remember that ballooning is proven to be the safest form of aviation and…
Have a great flight!
Flight booking (Florence exclusive flight 1300€ max 2 people)