Fill out the form to make a reservation request, you will receive confirmation by email. We usually reply within an hour.
Before booking a balloon flight make sure you have read our advice and flight cancellation policy.
Terms and conditions
If the Pilot has to cancel due to wind and/or weather or technical reasons, your flight will be rescheduled to the next mutually convenient day. No flight, no charge.
If you cancel within one week, a cancellation charge of 25% of the total will be required-Your booking will be confirmed by submitting a credit card number as guarantee.
If you do not show up at the airfield, on the day and time established, the total amount will be retained from the credit card provided at the time of booking.
- We consider the flight booked with a credit card number as guarantee.
- Passengers with recent lower limb operations and pregnant women cannot fly.
Important tips for enjoying your hot air balloon flight in peace
- Making sure you are physically fit, for example, flying is not recommended for people with heart problems, back problems, if you are pregnant, etc. Please consult your doctor and our staff if you are unsure of your physical fitness.
- Children are allowed to fly over 7 years of age.
- Dress in layers, the air is very fresh in the morning.
- Wear comfortable shoes (the grass is often damp early in the morning) as we often land in the middle of a large field.
- The Pilot is in charge of the aircraft, please follow his instructions and do listen to the passenger briefing which includes safety information and your landing position requirements.
- Do make sure you are on time, the balloon cannot wait for you!
- Do telephone the balloon passenger’s hot line (+39) 055 8077940 or mobile (+39) 338 9077070 to get up to date information prior to your flight.
- Passengers must telephone us the evening before the flight for final confirmation
- Do remember that about 80% of all balloon flights end up with the basket lying on its side, this is perfectly normal.
- You can safely take pictures during the flight, you won’t often have such a view!
- Hot air ballooning is considered the safest form of flight!