Read Before you book a flight
- If the Pilot has to cancel due to wind and/or weather or technical reasons, your flight will be rescheduled to the next mutually convenient day. No flight, no charge.
- If you cancel within one week, a cancellation charge of 25% of the total will be required-Your booking will be confirmed by submitting a credit card number as guarantee.
- As safety is our highest priority, pregnant women and/or persons who have a medical condition which could be aggravated in the event of a hard landing, will not be able to fly.
- You can pay by credit card or cash after flight.
- If, at your scheduled time to fly, you are no-call, no-show, your credit card will charged in full.
Passengers must telephone us the evening before the flight for final confirmation at the number (+39) 055 8077940 or email: email@example.com for any information do not esitate to contact us. Phone/Fax: (+39) 055 8077940 Mobile: (+39) 335 6233934.
A few tips you need to know to enjoy your hot-air balloon flight:
- Do ensure you are fit to fly, for example you would not be able to fly with heart problems, back problems, if you were pregnant etc. Please check with your Doctor & flight operator if you are uncertain if you should fly in a balloon
- Children are allowed to fly over 7 years of age, or with parents written release of liability
- Do wear layers of clothes it is often quite cool in the early mornings in the Tuscan countryside
- Do wear flat and comfortable shoes (waterproof shoes are best as grass is often damp in the early mornings) and we may land in the middle of a huge field..
- The Pilot is in charge of the aircraft, please follow his instructions and do listen to the passenger briefing which includes safety information and your landing position requirements
- Do make sure you are on time – the balloon cannot wait for you!
- Do telephone the balloon passenger’s hot line (+39) 055 8077940
or mobile (+39) 335 6233934 to get up to date information prior to your flight
- Passengers must telephone us the evening before the flight for final confirmation
- Do remember that about 80% of all balloon flights end up with the basket lying on it’s side – this is perfectly normal
- Do take a camera
- Do remember that ballooning is proven to be the safest form of aviation and…
Have a great flight!